An Arctic Experience Center for the Whole Family
Open daily from 10 to 16.
Our highest priority is the safety of our guests, staff and animals. Our infection control measures involve:
- Keep at least 1 meter distance to other guests and staff. We have limited capacity for the seals feeding and presentations in the classroom. Otherwise, follow the instructions of our employees.
- Wash your hands often! Additional antibac stations are set up in several places in the aquarium.
- We have frequent cleaning and disinfection of all contact surfaces.
- No handling of animals for the public.
- We follow the current recommendations of Norwegian Institute of Public Health
If you have symptoms of respiratory infection, stay at home and visit another day.
Welcome to us!
The health and well-being of the seals on Polaria Is incredibly important to us. We have trained the seals to be examined by the vet voluntarily, including the inspection of the mouth and teeth.
An Arctic experience in Tromsø 🐟 # Polaria Our shop: @polariashop
Open all days at 10.00-18.00.
Seal feeding at 12.30 and 15.30