An Arctic Experience Center for the Whole Family
Open daily from 10 to 16
Our highest priority is the safety of our guests, staff and animals. Our covid-19 measures involve:
- Keep at least 1 meter distance to other guests and staff. We have limited capacity at seal feedings. Otherwise, follow the instructions from our employees.
- Wash your hands often! Antibac stations are set up in several places in the aquarium.
- We have frequent cleaning and disinfection of all contact surfaces.
- No handling of animals for the public.
- We follow the current recommendations of Norwegian Institute of Public Health
If you have symptoms of respiratory infection, stay at home and visit another day.
The health and well-being of the seals on Polaria Is incredibly important to us. We have trained the seals to be examined by the vet voluntarily, including the inspection of the mouth and teeth.